Don't Have NECO Result Token?
Buy NECO Result Token Online Now!
FAST AND RELIABLE SERVICE.
ACTIVE CUSTOMER SUPPORT 24/7.
SECURE AND FAST ONLINE PAYMENT.
How to Check Your NECO RESULT
The National Examinations Council (NECO) is the examination body in Nigeria that oversees two sets of examination for Senior Secondary School students in Nigeria that determines their admission into the higher institution. The Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE) and the General Certificate Education (GCE) are conducted in June/July and Nov/Dec respectively. In recent years, different innovations have been introduced to both the application and the examinations and the checking of results. So it is important to always stay updated on what the body is doing currently, so you do not run into unnecessary errors. This 2019, as expected, after the June/July SSCE examination, the body has also released updated processes to check your NECO result online. So how do you check your NECO result? As in recent times, checking your results will be online and not manually. To check your result, you will need a working internet-connected device (mobile phone or computer), your examination number, your token number, your examination type and your examination year.
- The first thing you need to do is go to the official NECO result checking portal or you can use our site to check your neco result.It is important to note that the former address, https://www.mynecoexams.com/results/ is no longer in use, so don’t bother visiting the site or making the mistake of checking there.
- Once you get to the site, you will find the drop-down of a list of online form on the left side of your screen (if you are using desktop) with different columns that you will have to fill.
- The first column there is the examination year. If you are checking for previous years, fill that in but if you are this year’s candidate, select 2019 from the drop-down once you click on the column.
- The next column is the examination type. There are four types that will be dropped down once you click on the column; Basic Education Certificate Examination, SSCE Internal (JUN/JUL), SSCE External (NOV/DEC) and National Common Entrance Examination. If you are checking the NECO result for Jun/July 2019, your examination type is SSCE Internal (JUN/JUL) and that is what you should select.
- Then you will type in your token number. The token number is a culmination of 12 numbers, so if you buy any that isn’t 12 numbers, it is already clear that you got the wrong one, so make sure you buy from the right sources. You can buy directly from NECO online (if you check beneath the form, you will see an option for purchasing token) or buy outside NECO.
- After typing your token number, the next column requires your registration number
- Once you have typed the right numbers and selected the right options, you can click on the “check result” button to check your result and your result will come up.
- When your result comes up, you can send to your email address to print when you need to.
- It is important to note that you can check the result of any year using this method.