Do you want to know how to check WAEC results without a scratch card?
With the West Africa Examination Council likely to release the result of WAEC 2020, a lot of candidates will be looking for ways to check their WAEC results.
Checking your WAEC result is not difficult.
There are different options available to you via:
- Check it online using scratch cards.
- Check it with SMS/Email
If you want to know how to check your WAEC result online, you can check our WAEC Scratch Card page where we go into details on how to get your scratch cards, how to retrieve lost pins, and much more.
How to Check WAEC Result Using Phone
If you do not want to use a scratch card, the best alternative for you to check your WAEC result is through an SMS. SMS stands for short messaging codes.
Follow the steps below to check your result without using a scratch card
- Have a mobile phone.
- Send the easy combination WAEC*ExamNo*PIN*ExamYear to the short number 32327 from your MTN, Celtel & Glo phone. An example format is WAEC*678942589*123456789012*2018.
- Make sure you type the number correctly and that there is no spaces.
- Your result will be delivered to you right on your mobile phone in SMS format.
- This service costs only 30 Naira.
How to Print Your WAEC Result
Printing your WAEC result once you receive it is the easiest way to prevent you from having to check your result over and over again. In order to print your WAEC result, you will need to get a scratch card.
- First, you need is to select the ‘Send results to Email option’ on the WAEC result checker.
- Log in and enter your email address
- Click on ‘Submit’.
It is important to note that you still need a WAE scratch card but at least for the initial moment, you can get your result instantly and then purchase a WAEC Scratch card here so you can print your result.